More information about leases can be found in the blog post on the lease. You hello can someone please help someone, I took a property on April 23 and I signed a rental contract and the owner claimed that it was not fully attested by the two witnesses and at the 1st of the month the rent was due, but after a drink locally my car partner he had to repair it and because the window broke , while repairing the car he almost cut off his fingers and had to get a plastic operation to his hand the rent was not paid on May 1 5 the owner showed up with whom one can only be described as a gorilla-sized man for the purpose of bullying, to drive us away, she pushed my partner off the road and demanded to be in us , we had to leave without our belongings and my partner has mental health problems and freaked out and he called the police before he lost it and the police came to tell us, no lease has no right to stay there, as this conversation went on the owner changed the locks we are currently sleeping on the floor with my son`s family , who also has mental health problems it is 11 years ago, I had the police on the phone today to make arrangements to get my stuff and have it there to avoid a break in the peace please someone tell me what I can do???? Verbel agreement on the rental told me um.leave after I lived for a year repairing the property and paying rent and was told that he left after the owner told me and two other people the same now that the property is worth something and that all the final hours I asked the property .now to leave , I had no place to go, it was at home that I need help and know that someone money can help me, it`s so urgent all I owen and worked to lose A tenant who can not, like some lease conditions, try to get the landlord to make some changes before signing the contract. Once a contract is signed, it can usually only be changed if the tenant and landlord agree. Even a new landlord cannot change or add conditions without the tenant`s consent. If you feel that your rental agreement may contain abusive conditions, you can go to your nearest citizen council. Learn more about how a landlord can end your rent if you live in social housing In general, a landlord cannot deduct money from the deposit for general wear and tear.

Comments are closed.